Since March this year I have been contributing to ArchitectureAU. Its an online portal for Architects and Designers to connect with people, the latest projects and critical discourse. To date I have contributed five stories with photographs and illustrations.
1. My first was a postcard about APT7 at GOMA.
2. The next was an interview with Queensland Interior Designer Marisha McAuliffe about her groundbreaking research into the Design Process.
3. Then I contributed a Postcard about a great hotel I stayed in while visiting Beijing, called The Opposite House.
4. I loved writing the catalogue essay for Jeweller Phoebe Porter on the occasion of her exhibition Unfold held at Craft Victoria. It was great to share this essay called Making Refining Sharing on the Architecture AU website accompanied with beautiful imagery by photographer James Braund.
5. And my latest contribution – a review of the exhibition WOOD: art design architecture at JamFactory Contemporary Craft and Design, Adelaide.
I have come to really love being creative through writing and photography, as well as meeting the talented practitioners behind the amazing work. It is a pleasure to present their stories through the professional forum of ArchitectureAU.
Follow the links above to my articles posted on the ArchitectureAU website, have a read and let me know what you think!